Infection control Policies & Procedures
An online infection control
manual made specially
for rest homes.
The eManual is perfect for rest homes
who want the latest infection control
policies and procedures.
Sign up for a 14 day FREE trial.
Get the latest policies
SAVE TIME and MONEY
TRAINING YOUR TEAM
ENSURE YOUR IPC PLAN
Finding the latest policies and procedures is stressful.
Don't waste your time searching through Google and Ministry of Health websites looking for the policies and procedures for your IPC plan. We'll do the searching for you. All you need to do is open our up-to-date eManual.
Introducing our IPC eManual.
Our eManual is the ultimate resource for any Aged Care Facility that wants to make their IPC plan more robust.
- Access the manual 24/7 from any device
- Easily train new staff with up-to-date procedures
- Based on proven evidence and best practices
- Regularly updated with the latest guidelines
- Great customer satisfaction
- No lock-in contracts
- Role of Infection Prevention and Control, Epidemiology, Surveillance and Antimicrobial Stewardship (AMS)
- Standard Precautions
- Transmission Based Precautions
- Organisms of Note
- Management of an Outbreak of Infection
- Notifiable Diseases
- Employee Health
- Environmental Cleaning
- Departmental Procedures (including cytotoxic drugs management, catering, laundry, maintenance, and allied health)
Getting started is easier than you think.
Grab your eManual
Fill in the form below and choose if you'd like to pay monthly or annually.
We'll set up your account for you and your team to easily access the eManual.
Ensure your IPC plan is robust
Be confident that your IPC plan is up-to-date whenever the requirements change. No more wasted time searching.
Finding the latest best practices needs to be more accessible.
Our eManual has equipped over 1000 facilities throughout New Zealand & Australia with the latest infection control and prevention procedures.
You're in safe, reliable hands.
“Following a major outbreak in 2016, we were very concerned about not repeating our experiences. Working with Bug Control was (and continues to be) an outstanding experience. Since developing and implementing the Zero Outbreak Plan we have had zero outbreaks.”
— Melinda Abell, Director of Care, MarobaSign Up for a FREE trial
Don't let your IPC plan get out-of-date.
There's no need to worry when the IPC standards change. You won't need to jump in and update your best practices. Our eManual takes care of that for you.